Thursday, March 13, 2008

Justin M. Bowen Studio

How many blogs can one man have?

Well if you know me, you know I have a lot of quirks. One of them is not mixing genres. So I have my photo blog and then I have my blog for weddings, portraits and all that good stuff. And here it is...

Lindsay will most likely be running this blog but I will be posting here and there.

I am doing a little bit of everything these days so if you need some photography done, let me know.

This blog will be an on going portfolio of Bridals, Engagements, Portraits of all sorts, and etc.

2 comments:

Paul said...

Hey Justin and Lindsay, Well....you probably don't remember me, because it's been A LONG TIME since I've seen you. Anyway, this is Jessica Fotheringham (Jewkes now). I just wanted to congratulate you on all of your accomplishments! Your pictures are beautiful and so is your family! (I found your blog on Kalli Houston's)

Sarah Bogh said...

Hey Justin, I am Kallie Dalley's friend Sarah, i have some people interested in the Cedar City day, but they are wondering how to set up appointments and how to contact you what do you want me to tell them? I posted a big thing on my blog about this because i think its awesome you are doing this!! so anyway, maybe let me know what you want me to tell them. I am also working on finding people here in Vegas that might be interested so i'll let you know on that one. thanks!!